Sunday 11 September 2011

Welcome to the corporate world

My internship is coming to an end - concluding with the event we've all been working towards. I'm going to get my first experience of the real corporate world - I'm excited and slightly apprehensive but looking forward to it. I've not been able to be as creative as I want, but I've loved the organising, preparing and I have definitely learnt alot. I get on really well with the people I work with and that definitely shows what an important part your co-workers play in your job enjoyment.

I'm still trying to decide what next - I love being creative, and I still feel my final project has more that need to be developed. This is going to take time which, at the moment I dont necessarily have - given I am at the point where I need to earn money - but at the same time I want to keep my work current - and really need a plan to display and market it properly too. I have lots of options, but just need to decide what I really want to do.

Maybe after the event, I'll have a better idea of how I see myself - can I do corporate? If I ever did I would never conform to wearing trainers and suits. Somethings I have to draw the line at. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment